amor salvaje

Saturday, April 30, 2011

amor salvaje

amor salvaje





amor salvaje amor salvaje amor salvaje



amor salvaje amor salvaje amor salvaje







Every man alone is sincere. At the entrance of a second person, hypocrisy begins. We parry and fend the approach of our fellow-man by compliments, by gossip, by amusements, by affairs. We cover up our thought from him under a hundred folds. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Friendship," Essays, 1841



A man on a horse is spiritually as well as physically bigger than a man on foot. ~John Steinbeck



What the American public doesn't know is what makes them the American public. ~From the movie Tommy Boy



We know nothing about motivation. All we can do is write books about it. ~Peter Drucker



Soul meets soul on lovers' lips. ~Percy Bysshe Shelley



Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. ~John Wooden, They Call Me Coach



I prefer liberty to chains of diamonds. ~Mary Worley Montagu



Just as we outgrow a pair of trousers, we outgrow acquaintances, libraries, principles, etc., at times before they're worn out and times - and this is the worst of all - before we have new ones. ~G.C. Lichtenberg



Unmentionables - those articles of ladies' apparel that are never discussed in public, except in full-page, illustrated ads. ~Changing Times



The time to enjoy a European trip is about three weeks after unpacking. ~George Ade, Forty Modern Fables



It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways. ~Buddha



A man without religion is like a horse without a bridle. ~Latin Proverb



I plan on living forever. So far, so good. ~Author Unknown



If I had learned education I would not have had time to learn anything else. ~Cornelius Vanderbilt



The first time I played the Masters, I was so nervous I drank a bottle of rum before I teed off. I shot the happiest 83 of my life. ~Chi Chi Rodriguez



History, like a vast river, propels logs, vegetation, rafts, and debris; it is full of live and dead things, some destined for resurrection; it mingles many waters and holds in solution invisible substances stolen from distant soils. ~Jacques Barzun, Clio and the Doctors



I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell this to my children they just about throw up. ~Barbara Bush



There's no such thing as fun for the whole family. ~Jerry Seinfeld



A child, like your stomach, doesn't need all you can afford to give it. ~Frank A. Clark



I believe in America because we have great dreams - and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true. ~Wendell L. Wilkie

No comments:

Post a Comment