armor ring

Saturday, April 30, 2011

armor ring

armor ring





armor ring armor ring armor ring



armor ring armor ring armor ring







There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams



If there is any larceny in a man, golf will bring it out. ~Paul Gallico



I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them. ~Adlai Stevenson, campaign speech, 1952



The real "it is well" is something I say from the ground, having fallen. ~Antonio Porchia, Voces, 1943, translated from Spanish by W.S. Merwin



Television: chewing gum for the eyes. ~Frank Lloyd Wright



Psychoanalysis is not the only way to resolve inner conflicts. Life itself still remains a very effective therapist. ~Karen Horney, Our Inner Conflicts, 1945



You can awaken each day to obligations you never chose - or you can decide now to choose them. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened. It is sad to go to pieces like this but we all have to do it. ~Mark Twain



The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire. ~Ferdinand Foch



In the end, that's what this election is about. Do we participate in a politics of cynicism or a politics of hope? ~Barack Obama, Keynote Address at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, 2004 Jul 27



There is a remarkable breakdown of taste and intelligence at Christmastime. Mature, responsible grown men wear neckties made of holly leaves and drink alcoholic beverages with raw egg yolks and cottage cheese in them. ~P.J. O'Rourke



Science is simply common sense at its best. ~Thomas Huxley



Ice cream is exquisite. What a pity it isn't illegal. ~Voltaire



It is said to be the manner of hypochondriacs to change often their physician. ~William Cullen, Practice of Physic



I feel that there is an angel inside me whom I am constantly shocking. ~Jean Cocteau



You can always tell a real friend; when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job. ~Laurence J. Peter



I am fond of children - except boys. ~Lewis Carroll



Valentine hearts beat more passionately than everyday hearts. ~Anonymous, winner of February 2011 quotegarden Twitter create your own quote contest



I do not really like vacations. I much prefer an occasional day off when I do not feel like working. When I am confronted with a whole week in which I have nothing to do but enjoy myself I do not know where to begin. To me, enjoyment comes fleetingly and unheralded; I cannot determinedly enjoy myself for a whole week at a time. ~Robertson Davies



Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts. ~Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment